Thursday, July 9, 2009

kas madron

Come on through


I'm no gardener. I'm not one of those people who finds it therapeutic and rewarding. I find it backbreaking and.....grotty!

But just because I don't love gardening doesn't mean I don't love gardens. My mum created a beautiful garden in the home I grew up in and I loved just being in it and soaking up the beauty.

My own poor garden is a little bit bedraggled and unloved. And it is also small. I love the idea of having a garden big enough to divide it into 'rooms', suggested by a garden gate or an archway. It provides a little mystery and romance, 'secret garden' style. I also love the idea of a gardener!

Hope you enjoy these garden rooms.

kas madron

About kas madron -

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :